I know all pregnant women, especially 9 months pregnant women, get to a point when they dont think they can get any bigger. I think that time has come for me! Here are the reasons I have reached this conclusion.
1) I can no longer sit upright, but have to lean back and slouch because there is no where to put my stomach
2) I can only eat about 1/2 as much at a time, because as number one suggests, there is no room for anything else inside me
3) My friend Deidre's little girl Shelby used to call me Lauren, and now my name is "Big Lauren"
4) Every week when I go to get dressed for work, it never fails that I put something on (a shirt) that I wore the week before, and it no longer covers everything appropriately!
5) I now do the "pregnant waddle"
6) Last but not least are the wonderful comments from friends and strangers letting me know how big I am. Most of these are fine when coming from people I know, but the random man who asked if I was having twins is lucky to still be walking around today:)
Anyway, I'm fairly good natured about most things, since I am close to the end and know it will be over soon! I am just ready to meet the little guy that has been kicking me for so long and squishing my bladder:)