/> SLO in Arkansas: Still Growing!

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Still Growing!




We are getting closer and closer to the big day and I am so excited I can't stand it! I am 34 weeks and growing by the day it seems! I haven't taken pictures as regularly as I used to, but here are some of the most recent ones from the last week or so. Silas and I attended our first childbirth class last week, and it was not as bad as I thought it would be!! We knew most of what she talked about, but some stuff was new, plus we got to practice some breathing and relaxation techniques, which were fun:) I have also started a new Beth Moore Bible study on Wednesday nights for the summer, so my weeks are getting pretty busy in the evenings. Other than that, we are just busy busy working and getting things done around the house. I have been able to float around in the pool a few times and am loving it!! We bought a new float and I just had a ball with it the other day when I learned I could lay on my stomach and it felt good!! Do you know how long its been since I have layed on my stomach?!?!?!? Everything else is good and I am glad to say that I am feeling good and having the energy to get done what I need to. I have slowed down a lot, but I know I need the rest! When I have my uncomfortable and hormonal days I just think....not that much longer!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Our Family said...

Lauren, these pictures are SO GOOD!! I know you already know this, but we are so excited for Ty to get here. Hang in there...not much longer. I love you! ~dee

7:06 PM  
Blogger Caroline Mosey said...

Has anyone told you today what a beautiful mother you are???
XOXO,
Caroline

6:28 AM  
Blogger Shiann Metheny said...

You are so precious! We are so happy for you! Can't wait to see what he looks like on the outside!

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home