/> SLO in Arkansas: Thanksgiving 2013

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

 I am humbled by the number of blessings I have been given in my life, and am being reminded lately how important it is just to take the time to reflect, be present in the moment, and have a grateful heart. We celebrated Thanksgiving this year with the Hensley crew, which is increasing in size every year!  There were 2 new babies added to the family this year, bringing the total number of grandchildren for my parents up to 10:)
 Memaw and the Orbison grandsons.
 The big boys.
 Cousins enjoying every  moment of playing together for a few days.
 Uncle Silas and precious Ada and Tyson.
 Sweet baby Gwyn whom I got to meet and love on for the first time:)
My mom and I. 
 The Hensley girls:)  I sure do love these ladies!!
 Precious Emily.
 Uncle Ricardo getting some baby loving from little Knox.
 The 6 big cousins!! Minus Kia, the oldest of this crazy bunch:)
 All 8 of the youngest cousins.  You cannot even imagine how difficult it was to get them all standing in one spot for just a second!!  Always an adventure with the little ones.
 The Thanksgiving dinner.  My adult cousins and Uncle were able to celebrate the holiday with us, making it even more special.  It was good to catch up, spend time with family, and enjoy some good food!  I loved watching all the cousins play and just enjoy being together.  I am so thankful for this crazy group of people I get to call family, and love every single one of them so much:)
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home