/> SLO in Arkansas: 7 months

Thursday, May 03, 2007

7 months

Here are two new pictures of me at 7 months. I cannot tell you how thrilled I am to be in my last trimester...finally!! We are so excited to be in the "home stretch,"but still have plenty to do before little Ty gets here. Of course as organized as I am (aka anal), I could bring him home tomorrow and feel pretty good about it!! Silas has been such a help with getting the room ready too, so I'm glad we don't have that to worry about at the end. I can't wait to post pictures of the room in the near future once I get a few more finishing touches complete:) I found a fabulous rocking chair and ottoman at one of my favorite baby stores in Cabot (Over the Moon), and have already been enjoying using it since we brought it home last weekend!! I'm sure it will get lots of use in the future as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home