/> SLO in Arkansas: Four Things

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Four Things

A friend sent this to me and so I am going to answer the questions for myself and maybe you will learn something you did not know about me.

1) Four jobs I have had: Maintenance person for a Homewood Suites hotel (I fixed a lot of clogged up toilets!), teacher for 3 year olds at a day care, concession stand worker at Recreation World, and selling candles off a cart in the mall.

2) Four places I have been on vacation: The Greek islands, Venice, Italy, Bahamas, Branson

3) Four movies I have watched over and over: Top Gun, My Big Fat Greek Wedding, Under the Tuscan Sun, and Office Space

4) Four tv shows I love to watch: House, 24, That 70's Show, and Grey's Anatomy

5) Four of my favorite foods: Pizza, nacho salad at Taco Bueno, filet mignon with portabella mushrooms, and fruit salad

6) Four places I have lived: Nashville, TN, Searcy, AR, Albuquerque, NM, Hurst, TX, Clemson, SC, Tampa, FL(for 2 months), and Porto Rafti, Greece for 3 months
*I know...that is more than 4!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

never in a million years would i have guessed that you've worked as a maintenance person! wow.

4:29 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Just one of the many amazing things about me!! I only did it to earn my spending money for Greece back in college. I was only home for 5 weeks that summer and had to take anything I could find that would hire me for only a month! The funny part is that I actually enjoyed it and went back to work there over my Christmas break too!!

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home