/> SLO in Arkansas: 6 months pregnant

Sunday, April 01, 2007

6 months pregnant

Ok, here are a few more of my most recent pregnant pictures. I am about 6 months at the point most of these were taken. The crazy thing is that I feel like I am growing every day and I am already bigger than what most of these show!!
I am still feeling really good and enjoying it. I can't believe at this point that I am almost starting my last trimester. It has gone really fast recently for some reason. We get more excited by the day it seems. I have also gotten into the habit of talking to him every day, and just telling him a little bit about what I am doing or what is going on with us. It is kind of corny, but I ususally do it when I feel him kicking around in there and I know he is awake. At this point he is a very good listener!!
I also have no idea why the picture of Silas playing golf is on here, but there it is!!!


Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home