/> SLO in Arkansas: Duck Hunter

Monday, February 12, 2007

Duck Hunter

Silas has become very interested in hunting since we moved to Arkansas, and shows it by bringing home dead things to show me all the time! These are the first ducks he killed of the season. I believe they are all mallards, but I could be wrong. We are having them mounted and I will post pictures of the final product once we get them back. I have been informed this can be a very lengthy process. I am also learning it can be a very expensive process!! We have another duck hanging out in our freezer waiting to be mounted at a later time.
The good thing about living in Arkansas is that you can wear your camo anywhere at anytime and always fit in, and there are plenty of things and places to hunt:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home