/> SLO in Arkansas: Baby Crib

Monday, February 12, 2007

Baby Crib

I am really excited to have the crib up already, since it is the only thing we have so far. I actually ordered it in cherry wood, but they discontinued that one, so we went to black as a back up. I didn't know how I was going to feel about black at first, but I absolutely love it! I am thinking that I may use black and white bedding too, so that I can reuse it later down the road. Then we can just accent with gender specific colors as needed. Since we don't know the sex yet, this is the only thing I have allowed myself to buy:) We find out next week the gender (hopefully it will cooperate)! We are both really excited and looking forward to knowing:)
As for myself, I have been feeling pretty good lately. I am definietly eating more and can tell!! I think I have
grown a lot in the last 2 weeks. Some women at work
are trying to start a walking group during our lunch break and I am planning to participate as much as my schedule will allow. Since I am out of the office seeing clients several days a week, it may be tricky, but hopefully a day or two will be better than nothing. I am definitely looking forward to warmer temperatures and sunshine, that is for sure!
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

4:15 PM  
Blogger laura said...

the crib is just gorgeous! What fun it will be to decorate the nursery! I had the same thoughts that you did as far as colors and being able to use them in the future. I love primary colors (not super big on the pastels) so I went with red and white gingham for all the staple bedding (bumper pads, bed skirt, etc) and then picked a boy friendly quilt for Nathan with cars and trucks and such that had a background of red gingham. But that way I can use them again with the next kiddo (Lord willing) boy or girl! Have fun finding out what you're having, we're excited for you!

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home