/> SLO in Arkansas: 7 months

Friday, April 27, 2007

7 months

Once again, my picture program is not allowing me to post my pictures right now, so they will come when its ready to cooperate with me! I can't believe that I am already 7 months:) Only 12 more weeks of waiting to go, thank goodness!! I am still feeling good, just excited and impatient more than anything right now. I had a friend have her baby boy this week, and it just reminds me that we don't have too much longer:) He was a tiny one...only 5 pounds 15 oz. I'm pretty sure it will not be my luck to have a small one!! I think I will be really surprised if he is less than 8 pounds:) I have started going to the doctor every 3 weeks now, and will get another ultrasound in May to see how things are going. Things were great with my glucose test and no problems there, so that is good. I'm getting bigger and bigger, and now people are starting to think I am due sooner than I am. I have gotten some not so nice comments from others, and love how people talk about you without thinking that what they are saying might actually hurt your feelings...because pregnant women aren't really hormonal or conscientious about their size, are they?!?!?
Anyway, I am really excited about some upcoming baby showers, and getting to head home to Nashville for one next weekend. I am loooking forward to seeing my family and letting them see me, as they have not really seen me good and pregnant in real life!! The girls from the social club I sponsor at Harding are also having one for me this weekend, which is really nice. I just can't believe how real it makes things to have stuff for a little person around:)
Silas is cool, calm and collected as usual. If it were not for him, I probably would have lost my mind already! He is such a blessing to me as he is so laid back and supportive and understanding. I am realizing more and more how lucky I am to have his support and know that he won't freak out when I'm having one of my hormonal days:) He has been a wonderful husband and I know that it will carry over into fatherhood as well:) That and a few bad habits he can't wait to teach our son!!!
Overall we are enjoying this time as much as possible, and trying to get as much done ahead of time as we can. I am ready to slow down at work, though my schedule doesn't allow it right now. I am hoping the summer will be more relaxed, because I will be slow then no matter what!! I am looking forward to warmer weather and getting the pool opened so I can come home and just float:) Floating sounds nice.

1 Comments:

Blogger laura said...

I so remember the days in the pool in those last months of pregnancy! They were the best because it was literally like all the weight of the baby is lifted. Now coming back out of the pool... another story, but the time in the water makes it so worth it! Have so much fun at your baby showers and enjoy this time to its fullest :)

6:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home