/> SLO in Arkansas: Crib bedding

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Crib bedding

This is not the best picture, but it gives a little idea of what we are doing for our bedding. I was going to do black and white, but I just could not resist some color, so I changed my mind! I tried to pick something pretty neutral so that we can use it again in the future for either sex. So for now, we are sticking to green and white. It has little elephants on it which I also thought were cute:) The bedding is from Target and is from the Amy Coe line....called peanut MOD I think. The poor crib was looking so sad with a little white sheet and nothing else, so I love walking into the room now and being able to see it all dressed up:) Silas and I also got our registering done, finally. I think we are both glad its over! We had fun, but it does get a little overwhelming at times looking at all the stuff! Target and Wal-Mart are our main places, since that is where we shop the most. My older sister Rene'e is also giving us several things her daughter has outgrown (bouncy seat, swing, etc), so that was helpful in cutting back on the number of things we will need. Thanks Renee!! Babies may be little, but boy do they require an enormous amount of stuff!!!!
Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger Our Family said...

Yea!! How exciting! I love the bedding. Can't wait to see it all in person.

9:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it! It brings back so many WONDERFUL memories. I am so excited for you and Silas. I enjoyed seeing you the other day, you make such a "pretty mamma"

5:11 AM  
Blogger Lauren said...

WhooHoo...the computer finally let you put comments on our blog Kaylynne!! I am glad I got to see you too, and thanks again for the compliment:)

7:06 AM  
Blogger Caroline Mosey said...

Bar-I have a blog now! It's very new and VERY boring as of now, but I will get more stuff up when I get time. I love seeing all your pictures and feel like its such a great way to "check in on you" so I thought Ted and I should try to do the same. it's http://moseyindy.blogspot.com. Love you!
Caroline

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home