/> SLO in Arkansas: Pregnant Pictures Attempt 500

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Pregnant Pictures Attempt 500

I really hope these silly things show up this time! Anyway, here are a few of my pregnant pictures. We usually take one on Sunday mornings before church, so they should be of every couple of weeks, starting with the earliest to most recent. The white shirt one was taken today. I am finally hearing people say..."oh you finally look pregnant!!" I am starting to enjoy my belly more too. I have picked up a new habit that Silas finds absolutely hilarious...when I am thinking, I will stand there and start to rub my belly with both hands. Silas dies laughing every time I do it, and has named it my Buddha belly. He thinks I rub it like a magic lamp to get what I want!!


Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger Our Family said...

Yea! They worked! You are beautiful! And I just laughed out loud when I read about the Buddha belly. How fun! You might not like hearing that little nickname much longer though.

9:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Lauren, Well Kris and I are planning a trip to Nashville so I Googled your name to see if you may be there, but you aren't, but at least I found you. Anyway, I was excited to catch up on what you have been up to and would love to hear from you. Kris and I are living up in Charlotte, NC now. Anyway, I won't fill up your blog comment area, but send me an e-mail when you get a chance and we can catch up. mheelan@moserdesigngroup.com PS-Congrats on the new baby!!!!

7:46 AM  
Blogger Shiann Metheny said...

Oh my goodness how cute are you! I am so happy for you. That is definitely a belly worth rubbing.

6:51 PM  
Blogger laura said...

Thank you so much for the pictures! You look beautiful! Are you feeling good these days? Enjoy this time to the fullest! God bless you guys, and can't wait to hear how things are going !

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home