/> SLO in Arkansas: I hate Blogger

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I hate Blogger

Ok, I have tried over and over and I just cannot get my silly pictures to post on this thing! It is driving me crazy. I dont like computers anyway, and this is NOT helping!!! Anyway, I posted a picture and everything today and now I cant find it anywhere, and I dont know what else to do. I will try to figure it out later when I have more time. Time, of course, is something that I never seem to have enough of, so I apologize for my slowness in getting around to this particiular thing on my never-ending "to-do" list. I will just have to stick to plain old writing for now, which I know is not nearly as exciting as seeing my pooching stomach!! Anyway, we find out in 2 weeks what the sex is, and I dont know if I can stand the wait!! Actually, time is going by pretty fast lately, so it is not as bad as it seems some days. I just cant wait to know what I will be holding in my arms this summer. Im also ready to start doing some decorating of the nursery while I still am working and have some money:) February 20th is the big day(hopefully he/she will cooperate) and I will definitely remember to post what we find out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home