/> SLO in Arkansas: Watch Me Grow!

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Watch Me Grow!

Well, Im getting dangerously close to not fitting into my regular clothes anymore. Ok, Im not really fitting into them! Anyway, the beginning of my second trimester has definitely brought on some noticeable changes in my shape, and it is a little unnerving at times. Some days I feel like my old self, some days I feel like my stomach sticks out 3 feet in front of me!(Yes, I know that statement will be true in the future!!) Since the growing part of pregnancy is fascinating to me and there is nothing I can do to stop it, I thought I would start to take my monthly pictures and document my "progress". There should be a picture up soon for everyone to enjoy. Hope you all enjoy my expansion:)

3 Comments:

Blogger Our Family said...

Ha ha ha! Be sure and take good profile pics!

8:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey make sure those pics are real good.
ellen

8:17 PM  
Blogger laura said...

Dude... where are the pictures? I'm holding my breath and we're starting to turn blue in the Bull house :)

7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home