/> SLO in Arkansas: Scrunchie Lumpkins!

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Scrunchie Lumpkins!

I have been so behind keeping up with events, especially in order lately! This one is all the way back from Valentine's Day, but I am just now getting around to posting it. I would like you to meet Scrunchie Lumpkins:) Silas took Tyson to Build-A-Bear for Valentines Day and they made this little guy for me:) Silas said he thought it would be a good reminder for me of Ty during this time in our lives. He is definitely our little monkey! We have been calling Tyson scrunchie lumpkins since he was a tiny baby and would scrunch around all over his crib. Silas helped Tyson pick everything out and they made this together for me. Apparently Tyson did not understand too much about what was going on, so it will be fun to take him back later when he is a little older and do this again with him:) Tyson loves looking at him and always knows where he is in the house. Silas had fun doing a little photo shoot for me, so I thought I would share!


Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Caroline Mosey said...

You know, I'm really not sure what to say about all of this....but I like saying "scrunchie lumpkins" for some reason
PS. My word verification to publish this comment is ALMOST a dirty word

5:43 AM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Scrunchie lumpkins is a fun word..thats why we like it:)

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home