/> SLO in Arkansas: Updates Soon, I promise!

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Updates Soon, I promise!

I am so far behind at posting blogs it's not even funny. But I am slowly working on getting one thing at a time off of my extremely LONG to-do list, and I will get to it soon, I promise. I have not been taking many pictures, which is the biggest reason I haven't posted as often. I don't want to bore you with my random ranting! So, check back soon and I hope to have a few posts done so you can catch up with what has been going on with us over the past month or so:)

2 Comments:

Blogger Caroline Mosey said...

Yes I've been very upset with the lack of posts. I'll let it slide, but please post pictures soon!

3:23 PM  
Blogger Brandy said...

Yes, I agree with your sister; we need updates with pictures soon!

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home