/> SLO in Arkansas: Surviving

Monday, January 19, 2009

Surviving

I am still here and still trying to survive each day at a time. I have some really good days and then some terrible days, so it is pretty unpredictable. We have had a pretty busy week though, which was a good distraction for me. My parents came into town on Tuesday evening and babysat so Silas and I could go out for his birthday. We went to dinner and a movie, which we haven't done since before Ty was born! It was pretty strange being just the two of us, but I appreciated our little time together alone:) I also managed to work a few days, which was helpful!

I had my first doctor's appointment last Wednesday, and everything went well. He didn't do an ultrasound since he said they weren't very fun this early, all we would see was a blob! I go back in 4 weeks, and then at the appointment after that I get to find out the sex! Only 7 and a half more weeks to wait!!! That seems so fast already:) At this point I am still just trying to make it to 12 weeks so hopefully I will feel better. Only 2 and a half more weeks to go there. I don't really have a feeling about what this baby will be. Most people assume I want a girl since we have a boy, but I would be thrilled to have another little boy:) Whatever I get will be fabulous! I just can't wait to find out either way:) We are very efficient with names and already have them picked out, so once we know which one we will be using, we will let you know.

The home front is still a disaster, thanks to me not doing anything much around the house. It hasn't helped this week that Tyson is cutting his bottom molars either, and has been whining and crying a ton. And he is not sleeping well either. Uggghhh!! He has actually cut 4 teeth since Christmas I believe, so he is cruising right along in that department. He is 18 months old this week too, which is a big milestone! I am wanting to do a separate post on all that, so hopefully that will come in the near future! He is such a big boy!

Sorry for such a boring post with no pictures. I haven't been taking any lately so there wasn't anything to post really. Please just pray for me these next few weeks as I am really not functioning any where near what I want or need to be. I am starting to get pretty overwhelmed at all the things that need doing on a daily basis, plus the things that are accumulating as I just can't get to them right now. This is a hard place for me to be, and I really don't like it! My mom and dad got to see my house first hand for themselves, and they know I am not doing anything!!! Thanks for cleaning up for me mom!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lauren,

Not a boring post at all!

Not that you will take the offer, but I would love to come over and help you out. I am only a phone call away and I remember those days.

I am not offering to just be saying something, I would love if you took me up on the offer to help you out.

Please just keep that in mind and I am keeping you in my prayers.

I hope you have a wonderful day!

KayLynne

5:36 AM  
Blogger Brandy said...

Sorry to hear you are feeling so bad. Hopefully, once you get in your second trimester, you will feel better.
Do you like your new doctor?

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home