/> SLO in Arkansas: It's A .......??????

Sunday, March 22, 2009

It's A .......??????

So I know that I am super behind on blogging, but I have very good reasons!!! I have been BUSY!! Anyway, most of you probably already know, but in case you don't, Tyson will be having a little brother in August!
It took us several attempts to get a good picture, but I think we did alright:) Oh, and please excuse how dirty my child is. He spent a fabulous afternoon playing outside and apparently eating some dirt along the way:)
Silas and I are both super excited to be having another precious little boy soon. I am so happy that the boys will be close in age too. I have already begun getting the new nursery ready a little at a time so we can hopefully make a smooth transition for Tyson out of his crib in the near future. And of course you are all wondering what name we have picked out for the newest little Orbison. We are pretty much settled on Jace Britton Orbsion. So there you have it! I am five months along and doing great. I am feeling fabulous and still working on trying to get things caught up from all the many weeks I was barely functioning. Life is perking along and things are good! I will update more soon.
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Shiann Metheny said...

Congrats! I like the pictures, too. It'll be amazing to see how even two boys can be different!

5:44 PM  
Blogger Brandy said...

I love the name you have picked! Ty will be an awesome big brother and you will be an awesome mother to two boys soon. :)

6:21 PM  
Blogger Caroline Mosey said...

Oh boy oh boy, so many boys!! I cannot WAIT to meet Jace (although he'll be about 13 when I finally get to). Ty will be the best big brother ever. You look great and I can tell you're happy....esp. now that the sick part is over! We're excited for the Orbisons:) Love you guys

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home