/> SLO in Arkansas: Tyson's Tales

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Tyson's Tales

Just a few quick stories about little man from the past two weeks that I wanted to share.

The first one happened about 2 weeks ago, when I was still feeling not quite right. It was a Saturday afternoon and we were all hanging out at the house. I started coughing a little and gagged for a second, but that was it. Well Tyson heard me and the little guy ran straight for the trash can by the side of my bed, picked it up, leaned his face over into it and started making a very horribly realistic throw up sound! And he wouldn't stop! Silas about fell over laughing so hard, and I started gagging again at the sound of Tyson trying to "throw-up" in the trash can. Poor little guy must have seen and heard me get sick a few too many times, and he has the routine down perfectly:)

The second one happened last night while we were watching American Idol. Tyson loves music and loves to listen to people singing, so this was right up his alley. He watched a couple of contestants sing, and then started wandering around the room looking for something. He came back a few minutes later with a flashlight in his hand. This is pretty typical since he LOVES flashlights, and we have plenty around since the ice storm. Well the next time a contestant started singing on TV, Tyson takes his flashlight and holds it up to his mouth exactly like a microphone and starts singing along too:) He sang into his flashlight/mic for the rest of the show. It was incredibly cute. It is also scary to me how absolutely observant this kid is and how he can pretty much mimic ANYTHING.

3 Comments:

Blogger Brandy said...

It is amazing how kids can pick up on things. One time, I was doing something on the Internet and Olivia was saying, "Daddy, daddy" and I turned and looked and she had gone in our closet, found one of his polos, put it on, got her yellow glasses out of her Mr. Potato Head Kit, and put them on her face. It was so cute. If I can find the picture I will show it to you.
How are you feeling? Only a couple of more days and you find out the sex...do you all have names picked?
I am excited to find out what you all are having!

3:09 PM  
Blogger laura said...

Nathan used to do the same throwing up thing in the potty when I was pregnant with Grant. He would assume the throw up stance, both hands on the toilet seat and the infamous throw up sounds followed :) Man they pick up everything don't they?

7:10 PM  
Blogger Brandy said...

Ok, we need an update. I can't wait to hear what precious Baby Ty has been up to. :)

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home