/> SLO in Arkansas: Totally Random

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Totally Random

Ok, here is your random post with pictures! Here is my first pregnant picture with number 2. I figured I should get one up before the next two weeks when I find out what it is:) This is at the start of my 4th month. I have gained about 5 pounds I think and am starting to feel much better. My energy is returning and the house is slowly getting back under control. Still throwing up occasionally, but I will take that over daily any time! Things are starting to get exciting and seem more and more real:) Silas is convinced there are two babies, which makes for some interesting discussions in our house. I think there is only one. Since I haven't had an ultrasound yet, no one knows for sure!!
Sweet little man with lots of teeth! Since he won't sit still long, this is the best shot I can get of him. He is still crazy busy and energetic and talking up a storm. He is starting to put words together into little phrases, which is adorable. His favorite is "here you go". Tonight at dinner he said, "more rice" which is a big improvement over just "more." Now I actually know what he wants more of!
My boys hanging out. I love this one of my dad and Tyson in their hats. Tyson mostly does not like things on his head, but the last time my dad and Bill were here for work, we were all sitting in the living room and of course all the men had their hats on. Tyson looked around and ran to his room and came back with his own hat, and proudly put it on his head. It was so cute:) He just wants to be one of the guys.
Tyson loves his G-daddy so much, and they are so much fun to watch together. Tyson gets so excited when my dad comes, and is attached to him the whole time. He knows g-daddy will give him cheerios in the morning and hold him all he wants:) They are like two peas in a pod, and I love it:)
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Brandy said...

Wow! Only two more weeks until you find out the sex...where is time going?
I am glad you posted photos; you look great.

9:18 AM  
Blogger Caroline Mosey said...

Oh, you look so good! I cannot WAIT til the 10th....I'm still betting on a girl:)

6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home