/> SLO in Arkansas: More Christmas

Saturday, January 03, 2009

More Christmas

Here are a few of the pictures from our trip to Nashville. I realized while making this post that I don't have any of me with my sisters, or parents, or many of all the cousins together! So these will have to do for now. We went to Opryland Hotel to walk around and check out the beautiful lights one night, which was really fun. This has always been one of our family traditions, and it was nice to have Tyson along this time to get to enjoy the sights. (Even though he refused to stay in the stroller and wanted to run around pushing it:)
Getting ready to open gifts on Christmas morning at my parents house.
Tyson with his cousin Kaylee. They were jumping on this chair, and this picture was taken just moments before Tyson took a nose dive off and hit the floor with his face. Good times!
My nieces Kaylee and Kia. Aren't they beautiful?!?! Tyson had a great time running around like crazy and getting lots of attention. I really enjoyed getting to spend some time with my family and watch all the kiddos play too. I hate that I didn't get better pictures of all of us together, but I am glad for the ones I do have. Little Jude and Emily were so cute too, watching all the bigger kids run around and be loud. Their sweet little eyes were so big as they sat taking in all the craziness of my family!

My sisters and I all pitched in and got a photographer to come out to the house and take some family pictures as a gift for my parents this year. I am looking forward to seeing them soon. It was a really special time to be together and capture some of these moments in our ever-changing family:) Check the next post below for more pictures from our family Christmas.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Brandy said...

Looks like you all had a great time!
Glad Ty sat on Santa's lap. Last year, when Olivia was 17 months, she freaked out whenever she saw Santa. I tried to get her and Claire's picture taken with Santa this year, but the wait at the mall was over 8 hours, so needless to say, I still don't have a photo with Santa yet :(

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home