/> SLO in Arkansas: My Rock Star Husband

Monday, February 13, 2012

My Rock Star Husband

Have I mentioned how awesome my husband is lately?? Check out this little number he built for the boys last week. I came home from work one afternoon and he took me to the garage to check it out.

It is none other than a fabulous rock, sand, gravel table complete with digging tools and equipment. Oh my goodness, my boys are IN LOVE with this thing!!

They have spent hours out in the garage digging, scooping and playing together quite nicely all week. Silas was also rock star enough to bring home a wonderful space heater so the garage stays pretty warm while they are playing. They like to bundle up for fun:)

Have I mentioned how much I have gotten done around the house since we have had this thing??!! Now I can scoot the boys out to the garage to play, and get the laundry done, clean up, and not worry about them destroying another room of the house! They can come in and out as they please, and it keeps them entertained for hours.

Of course we have the occasional someone dumping a load of sand on his brother's head, fighting over the tools, etc, but for the most part, it has been amazing! I am constantly thankful for Silas and his creativity and ability to think of a fun concept and make it happen:) The boys think it is a wonderful treat, and it is a welcome change from being inside the house all day when it's too cold to actually get out in the "real dirt" and play:)
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Caroline Mosey said...

I showed this to Ted and we are both VERY please with it! We want one asap;)
xoxo

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home