/> SLO in Arkansas: Pre-K 2011

Sunday, September 04, 2011

Pre-K 2011

The boys are officially back in "school" and we are settling into a routine finally. They were both so excited for their first day, and I could barely get them to sit still for any pictures. Tyson started Pre-K and is loving it. His class is huge this year....21 kids and 3 teachers! He has a very structured day and has already been talking about the things he is learning. The kid is so smart, and loves soaking up all the new information.

He was so proud of his new Spiderman backpack this year too:) He proudly wears it into school, which I am thankful for...one less thing for mama to carry:)

Poor Jace's backpack is as big as he is, and when it's fully packed he can barely stand up with it on! He kept trying to wear it around too, so I took a picture. He loves to carry his lunch box into school, which is more his size:) He has transitioned well and seems to really like his classroom and teacher. His teacher actually came over to our house and did a home visit the week before school started, which was a nice way for the kids to get a little more familiar with her before school started, and for her to get to know the parents better. My kids are spoiled and loved on so much there, and I can't believe we are starting our 4th year there this year!

I have been super busy working while they are in school on Tuesday and Thursday, so I haven't really enjoyed the break yet! I am hoping to get caught up on a few things I have gotten behind on with work these next few weeks, and then maybe I can take a few days while they are gone to get the house nice and clean or even relax a bit:) Actually what I am really looking forward to is being able to run after I drop them off in the mornings and enjoy some cool fall weather and sunny days. This running in the dark, either very early or very late, is getting old! Overall everything is great on the school front and we are looking forward to a great year!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home