/> SLO in Arkansas: My Boys

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

My Boys

The kids are growing like weeds. They are so much fun. Pretty exhausting too I must say, but fun none the less! Jace has had a big week. He sprouted his first tooth on the bottom and the second one was just a few days behind. He looks so cute:) He also started taking big boy baths in the big tub, which he likes a lot better than his little tub. He turned 6 months old last Friday. My how the time goes by! We head to the doctor next week for his 6 month check-up so I will do his full 6 month post once we know all his stats:)
Oh my sweet busy Tyson....what can I say??!! He is as lively as ever. His talking and language has just exploded lately and even though he is still tough to understand at times, he talks non-stop! We are working on some big changes with him as well. We cut the end off his paci and are working on getting rid of it. The first day I gave it to him he looked at it and said...its broken!! Then he stuck his finger in the hole of the bulb and wore it around on his finger all day!! Silly kid:) He still tries to suck on it some, but not nearly as much. He is also going potty on the big potty a lot more now. He just doesn't tell me when he needs to go, but will pretty much go almost every time I put him on there, so that is progress to me. Hopefully we will turn the corner with potty training soon and get the whole thing over with!
My sweet little crazy boys. Jace loves to look outside and one of his favorite spots is parked right by the back door so he can look out and check out what's going on outside. This spot also gets some great afternoon sun and is usually warm and bright, so it is getting a lot of action these days! Tyson and Jace just hang out together and jabber about what they see. Tyson loves Jace so much and I just can't say enough how much I enjoy watching their relationship grow by the day. I love my boys!
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger The Hammetts said...

Looks like you have some sweet boys there! I guess I am lucky and Kenai never took the pacifier and hasn't been a thumb sucker either! Good luck with the potty training.

6:15 PM  
Blogger Hannah said...

I cut Ben's paci, too, and after examining it and putting his finger in it, he threw it down. So, he is kind of going "cold turkey" with it. When he wakes up at night, he has trouble going back to sleep. He doesn't cry; he just continues to get up every 30 min. or so. Anyway, I hope we will be over the hump in a few more days. Overall, it has gone pretty well. I didn't know what to expect since Will was a thumb-sucker. That was a totally different experience--you can't cut a thumb!

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home