/> SLO in Arkansas: 5 Months

Friday, January 29, 2010

5 Months

Jace turned 5 months old this week. I forgot to post his stats from his 4 month appointment, so here they are. He was 14 pounds 10 oz and 25 inches. He is right in the 50% percentile for both height and weight I believe. I think he is a little skinny, but let me just say, the boy is packing it on now that he has started solid foods!! I am interested to see what he weighs at his 6 month appointment. He eats like a horse all day:) So far he has had oatmeal cereal, prunes, pears, peaches, sweet potatoes and green beans. He pretty much hates the vegetables and likes the sweeter stuff. For now I am mixing a few vegetables in with the fruit he will eat to get him used to it. Seems to be working so far:)
He is a pretty smiley and happy boy. I am finally getting some of those happy drooly moments on camera.
Look at my little guy sitting up by himself! He is holding onto his toy which helps him balance, but he sits in small spurts by himself. He is definitely ahead of Tyson in this area. We practice every day, and he tumps over quite a bit, but seems to really like sitting up for now.
My little sugar bear. Tyson wore this little bear outfit too and I love it! I took this picture this morning before we headed out for an adventure in the snow:) We have had quite a snow storm here today and have had lots of fun. I will post about our adventures soon!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home