/> SLO in Arkansas: Vancouver 2010

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Vancouver 2010

I love the Olympics!!! They are so much fun to watch, and we have been enjoying watching as much as possible. I think my favorite things to see are the short track speed skating, the snowboard cross, the figure skating, downhill skiing and the snowboarding half pipe. But let me say, some of these sports are super scary to watch....they seem so dangerous and I get myself into a nervous wreck just watching! Especially the luge after that guy died on opening day. Anyway, I love the sports aspect, but I also really enjoy the back stories about the athletes and things they have been through. It makes the victories so much more meaningful when you know a little more about the people competing.

Let's see, what is going on in the rest of our lives?? Still digging in and surviving the winter:) We are making progress on our bathroom remodel. It has been pretty slow going, but still going nonetheless! I am still very much enjoying my time off from work. It will be hard to get back into that routine when I go back! I have started trying to take care of myself better and am getting into a better eating and exercise routine. I have definitely fallen into some bad habits and trying to break them isn't easy:) Hopefully I will have a good report on my progress to post in the next few weeks. Everything else is good. I can't believe my kids are 2 and a half and almost 6 months old!! I will do some individual posts on each of them soon with what they are doing. Things are definitely ever changing around our house! I have also started to explore the world of "cuponing." It is crazy what all is out there and how elaborate it all can be! I am still really new at all of it, but I think it will be fun to try out. It never hurts to save some money here and there:) Tomorrow is Valentine's Day as well as Parent Commitment Day at our church. It should be a great day!! I will have some pictures to post soon:)

1 Comments:

Blogger Caroline Mosey said...

Coupons didn't work out great for me. I would end up buying things I never really bought before and getting random, extra stuff just because I had a coupon! It takes discipline I think!

6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home