/> SLO in Arkansas: Jace

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Jace

Look at my little sweet guy:) I can't believe he will be 6 months old next week! Wow. He is showing more and more personality every day and is so much fun. He laughs like crazy when you tickle him which is adorable. He is also very interested in his brother and finds Tyson very entertaining. I love this stage, and watching their relationship grow. Tyson adores "baby Jace" and has had lots of fun "playing" with him:)
Jace is definitely a mama's boy! He is my little sweetie pie. And oh my goodness, he has even started sucking his thumb like I used to as a kid!!! I find it adorable. While I don't want him to be a thumb sucker forever, it is awfully cute right now:) Tyson is still addicted to his paci, so it will be nice to have a kid who doesn't like them as much....and definitely much easier to keep up with! If I could only regain all the lost hours of my life we have spent searching for a lost paci!!
He is really doing well getting up on his hands and knees and rocking back and forth. He kicks his legs really hard too when he is on his stomach. I am sure crawling will be in our very near future:) The kid can move a lot though, even for not being able to crawl.
Little man in the snow. He kept falling over and I couldn't get a good picture so Silas propped him up with a shovel! This was taken a few weeks ago, but I am just now getting around to posting it.

Things are still perking along with us. I am not missing work ONE bit. I think that surprises me quite a bit, as I really thought I would be itching to get back into it after a few weeks. I am finding lots of other fun things to do to fill my time and being able to have time to focus on my home and family has been wonderful. I have got a few Spring cleaning chores planned here for the next few weeks, and of course the big one is still finishing up our bathroom. Getting my taxes finished is my big chore for February. That will be a big relief once it is done and I can forget about it all til next year! Life is going well for us and I am so thankful that we have all managed to stay strong and healthy throughout the winter months. The sun is out today and it energizes me like crazy, even though we have stayed inside! Spring isn't too far away. So what is on your Spring cleaning list this year???
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home