/> SLO in Arkansas: Brothers

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Brothers

I finally got some pictures of my two little fellas together! Luckily Tyson was feeling in a pretty cooperative mood which made things a lot easier. He only dumped Jace out of his lap once! Look how big Jace is getting!! This is an outfit Tyson wore at 8-9 months old.
Please excuse the brown mess on Ty's face. I really do try to keep this kid clean, I promise!!
Jace's eyes are not as dark as Tyson's but they are getting there. I love how they both have those big bright eyes though:)
My little man playing around. He is 5 months old today!! Yesterday while having tummy time he got up on his hands and knees. He may be crawling long before his brother ever figured it out. I am not ready for that yet. I love how much more interactive they are getting as Jace gets older. Tyson has been very entertaining for him, and Tyson loves to tickle Jace and show off for him constantly. Jace has started rewarding him with smiles and laughs, which of course eggs him on even more. They are so precious:) Ok, we are off to Ladies Bible Class...gotta run!
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

What in the world are these random comments?? How do I get these things off my blog??!!!

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home