/> SLO in Arkansas: Kitchen and Dining Room

Monday, January 25, 2010

Kitchen and Dining Room

These are not the best pictures of the kitchen and dining room, but they are better than nothing! I guess the windows gave me trouble because I just couldn't get the lighting right to make them clear. At least maybe you can get an idea of what they look like:)
The previous owners completely remodeled the kitchen recently, which was wonderful for us. I love it because we have similar taste, so we love most of what they did. I am not the biggest fan of the yellow walls, but that can be easily changed.
Anyway, they put in cherry cabinets, all new appliances, and beautiful dark green quartz counter tops. I love the back splash too. It is a pretty small space, but laid out well and efficient. And since they put cabinets all the way to the ceiling, there is actually quite a bit of storage in there. Of course I can only reach the bottom two shelves, but nothing a little step ladder can't fix! There is a small eating area so we were able to keep our little table. I am thankful for that since I prefer the boys eating in the kitchen rather than in the dining room on the white carpet!
The sun really got me on this one, but the dining room is right next to the kitchen. There are some built in storage cabinets on either side of the doors leading to the deck which are nice. I love how bright and sunny it is. We have never had a dining room before either, so we are enjoying this room so far:)
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home