/> SLO in Arkansas: Rain Rain Go Away

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Rain Rain Go Away

Sigh.
I usually don't mind rainy days so much. That was before I had an extremely active (wild) toddler who needs to run like crazy on a daily basis to get his energy out. So needless to say, 2 weeks of rain that has confined us to the house has slowly been wearing on me. This morning Tyson just about went crazy jumping off furniture and running like mad. And throwing tantrums over every little thing. I thought I was going to lose my mind. Luckily it wasn't raining after dinner and we got out and ran him around the block! Hopefully tomorrow will be better:) I think the fresh air was good for Jace too:) He kicked his little legs while riding in his stroller. I sure hope it dries out soon before we all go crazy!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Brandy said...

I know! I want to go to the pumpkin patch but not when it's all wet, muddy and muggy out! EEEEWWWWWWW!

7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home