/> SLO in Arkansas: Yehaw!!!!

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Yehaw!!!!

Guess what my little man did yesterday??!?!? Yep, he went poo poo in the potty!!!! And I could not be more thrilled about it! We were just hanging out watching TV yesterday afternoon and he walks up to me and says...potty?? Silas ran him to the bathroom since I was feeding the baby, put him up on the big potty, and he did his business just like that:) We fussed over him and tried to make a big deal about it so hopefully it will lead to more trips to the bathroom. I haven't tried to do any official training with him, since I figured bringing the baby home would possibly mess up any progress we made, and I am so glad he is showing interest on his own. I guess we will just wait and see what he decides to do from here on out. I was also also doing a big happy dance about this development after going to the store and having to buy two different packs/sizes of diapers yesterday and gagging at how much they cost!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Caroline Mosey said...

Perfect timing! Yay for Ty!!!!!

6:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home