/> SLO in Arkansas: Busy Busy

Friday, September 11, 2009

Busy Busy

The past 2 weeks have flown by. We have been blessed to have many family members come and visit since Jace was born. Tyson has loved all the attention, and I have really appreciated the helping hands! Things continue to go well. Jace is growing by the day. He now weighs 9 pounds and 2 oz. I am glad he is a good eater:)
Tyson started back to Mother's Day Out at the church down the street last week. He has had a great first two weeks and seems to really enjoy his teachers and his class this year. I am glad for the small break it gives me to only have one kid at home, and happy for all the fun things he gets to do while he is there.
Here are a few pictures of family loving on the boys. Silas' sister Sherrie came and stayed with us for a week, and was super helpful:) I was so sad to see her go back to Texas!
Mimi and Papaw got some good time in with the kiddos too over Labor Day weekend. My mom stayed with Tyson while we were in the hospital, and my dad is heading out here next week as well. We are so blessed to have such wonderful family and thankful for the time we get to spend together:)

We still haven't settled into much of a routine yet, but things are seeming more normal as the days go by. I even made it out to Ladies Bible Class with the two kids the first day I was home with them by myself! We are having fun and enjoying our time as a family of four. It seems things have already gotten busy for the fall, and I am just trying to keep up as best as I can. I even went back to work this week on Wednesday. I am mostly doing some paperwork and catching up on phone calls, but I have managed to see a couple of clients as well. So far our afternoon schedule is working out well around the baby's feeding schedule, so that has been good. I am sure things will get crazier before they settle down, but I am much better at letting some things go for now than I was when Tyson was born!!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home