/> SLO in Arkansas: My Boys

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

My Boys

We have had quite a few rainy lazy days around here over the past 2 weeks, so me and the boys have spent some quality time around the house hanging out in our pajamas:) I am trying to remember to get some pictures of their cuteness, but sometimes we are having too much fun and I just forget.


You can't really tell from this picture, but Tyson got his first busted lip yesterday. We were already having "one of those days" where I was just really looking forward to Silas getting home, when I heard Tyson start screaming. I picked him up for a hug and when he picked his head up there was blood all over his face and all over my shirt. I still don't know what happened, but I think he actually ran into the edge of the kitchen table. It sure is unsettling to see blood all over your toddler, even though you know it's not a horrible injury. Tyson plays so rough that I am sure we will have more blood in the future, which I am not looking forward to at all!!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home