/> SLO in Arkansas: Getting Into the Groove

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Getting Into the Groove

Little Jace is 3 weeks old already and time is flying. Adjusting to a second child has been so much easier than our first, and I am so thankful for that!! Tyson has done great and is having more fun playing with the baby by the day. Jace is a fantastic eater, and I think we are going to have a big boy on our hands. He had already gained a pound at his 2 week appointment, and weighs around 9 pounds 3 oz!!!
Just check out those chubby cheeks!!! He is definitely filling out fast, and is growing into all his clothes. I can't believe how fast they change in just a few days time. He is already too big for his newborn diapers, and I am trying to use up what I can before moving up to size 1. Jace has enjoyed having some tummy time lately, and Tyson enjoys trying to put toys in his hands to "play" with.
Look at how big Tyson is!! We just got his hair cut and it instantly aged him into a little man:) It looks super cute with some gel and spiked up, but I can't keep him from messing it up as soon as I get it fixed!!!
A rare picture of me and my boys. I love these kiddos so much and am having fun being a mom of 2:) We are still working to find some balance and routine in our days, but are doing pretty well if I do say so myself. I went back to work last Wednesday and have been busy trying to figure out how to balance work with everything else going on! Of course I couldn't do it without my rock star husband, who does so much to help out at home. I learned a lot from having Tyson about getting the important things done and not stressing (too much) about the rest! I am still learning to try and let some things go, but overall we are getting done what needs to get done. I have managed to get myself and the boys out of the house several times a week on my own, which I am pretty proud of. It definitely wears me out though!

The weather is cooling off here and I am super excited about Fall!!! I love this time of year so much! I have the house decorated with fun fall festivus and have really been enjoying the season already. We are looking forward to the county fair next week (which hopefully will not be rained out), and have already had a ball watching as many football games as possible on TV. I am ready to pull out my sweatshirts and jeans and have smores in the backyard as soon as it cools off just a tad more:) Life is good and I have so much to be thankful for:)
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Caroline Mosey said...

I'm sorry, did you say "fall festivus??" lol
I was just staring at that pic of you with the boys and wondering how on earth they go from that teeny thing into a young man in such a short time! I'm happy about the smooth transition and totally impressed with how much you're already doing with them...and youself with work! Wow. Motherhood (of 2) still agrees with you:) I love you very much.

11:32 AM  
Blogger Ashleigh said...

Festivus...the holiday for the rest of us. Please notify me when it's time for the feats of strength.

Baby Jace, you are a keeper! Having 2 boys is so much fun :)

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home