/> SLO in Arkansas: 1 Month Old!

Thursday, September 24, 2009

1 Month Old!

My sweet little Jace is already a month old! Time sure flies when you are having fun:) He is such a calm baby and fits right in with our family so well. He will be tough having Tyson as an older brother for sure too! Luckily he is laid back and takes most of Tyson's "loving" without much fuss. These first 3 pictures were taken just this morning on our way out the door to take Tyson to school. He is definitely alert and taking everything in these days. I sure do love my little cuddle bug:)


Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Brandy said...

Lauren, he is so cute! I can't believe he is already a month old...wow!

12:17 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Oh he is so cute!!! Almost makes me want another! How are you doing?? I would love to get together sometime. If you guys have any travel anytime soon this way let me know!

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home