/> SLO in Arkansas: 5 week stats

Thursday, October 01, 2009

5 week stats

Just a quick update from our doctors visit today for Jace's one month appointment.
weight: 10 lbs 9 ozs- about 60th percentile
length: 23 inches- 75th percentile
head: 15 cm- 50th percentile

So there you have it. We have another big boy on our hands:) I am glad to hear he is doing well. The doctor said he has excellent head and neck control already too....which is no surprise. Tyson always had to be looking around to see what was going on and apparently Jace does too! I knew he was growing a lot this week when I had to pack up some of the onesies he wore when we first brought him home that have gotten too small. I am shocked that he is already outgrowing things!!! I am definitely enjoying having a little baby a million times more this time around and it seems like it is going so fast. Jace also started smiling this week and it's adorable! I will work hard to catch it on camera at some point:)

1 Comments:

Blogger Caroline Mosey said...

He IS growing fast! He's gonna catch up to Tyson soon!

5:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home