/> SLO in Arkansas: New Baby!!!!

Thursday, August 14, 2008

New Baby!!!!

I am proud to announce that my older sister Renee just had her 4th, yes 4th, little girl yesterday!!!! I am one excited Aunt:) Little Emily Alyssa Quant arrived around 3:20pm and weighed in at 8 lbs and 13.5 oz I believe. I am not sure how long she was though. As far as I have heard, mom and baby are doing well:)

Silas, Tyson and I are packing up and heading to Nashville tomorrow to go meet the newest little member of the family. We are really excited to see everyone. We will also be meeting Caroline's son Jude for the first time too, and we can't wait!!! Both sides of our family have been blessed with babies this past year, and we are so excited for all the new cousins for Tyson! We have not travelled in a few months, so we will see how it goes with a toddler. If you have any tips or suggestions before we leave tomorrow, I would love to hear them!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Caroline Mosey said...

20.5 inches is the word on the street. In addition to your bathing suit, bring your running shoes in case we want to go for an evening jog (unlikely, but you never know!)

8:26 AM  
Blogger Brandy said...

Congratulations! I can't believe how many new members there are in your family :)
As far as traveling with a toddler, lots of finger foods (cheerios, crackers, etc.) and sippy cups full of water/milk/juice. Pop up books are great too. Olivia does well when we play her kids CDs, too. I have heard a DVD Player is good, but I don't have one of those :(

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home