/> SLO in Arkansas: Tyson Rhodes Update

Monday, July 28, 2008

Tyson Rhodes Update

I went to Searcy today to take Tyson to his 12 month check-up. Even though he had to get 4 shots, he handled them like a tough guy and barely cried. His little purple band-aids on his legs were so cute. He seems to be feeling pretty good for now, so hopefully no adverse effects from the shots. I have been anxiously awaiting his stats, and they came as no surprise.

Height: 31.5 inches tall (95th percentile)
Weight: 25 lbs and 5 ozs. (75-90th percentile)

I forgot what his head circumference was, but it was normal. Overall they said he is a super healthy and perfectly developing little boy:) He is a pretty tall kid for his age too. The doctor was impressed at how well behaved he was and how friendly he is with strangers. I think he got all of the stranger anxiety out of his system early on! Anyway, he is doing great and does not have to go back for another well child check-up until his next birthday, so we get a nice long break! Here are some pictures from this weekend.

I love the concentration on his face as he works to move his little school bus!
My family:)
This is the best picture I have so far of Tyson's newest accomplishment.....WALKING! He has been taking 1 or 2 steps for a few weeks now, but he started doing about 4 or 5 the end of the week last week and is working on becoming a pro now! He definitely does the drunken sailor walk, which is so cute:) He also looks a little like Frankenstein, because he puts his arms straight out in front of him to balance and teeters around!!! I have had so much fun just sitting around and watching him learn this new skill. My baby walks! I am one proud mama:)
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Caroline Mosey said...

I cannot WAIT to see this frankenstein walk! I can't believe how tall he is...must be from Silas' side! He's adorable, Bar. You have much to be proud of:) Love you

6:35 AM  
Blogger Brandy said...

Ok, my child, who just turned 2, but doesn't have her well checkup until the end of August ( I know, they were super booked when I thought about it) weighs more than my child by at least 2 pounds!! He is absolutely perfect!

7:03 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

ty is so sweet! I can see a change in his face- he is looking more like a toddler and losing the "baby" face. Call next time your in town, we would love to do lunch or something.

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home