/> SLO in Arkansas: Big Boy

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Big Boy

I have been looking at several pictures of my baby lately and have come to the conclusion that he is no longer a "baby." I officially have a toddler! I just cannot believe some days that I have this amazing little guy running around the house with me:) I can't even remember in all the chaos of moving and working and life if I have mentioned on the blog that he has been walking for the last few weeks too! He started off pretty wobbly, but is really cruising around at pretty fast speeds now. Then this morning he goes and opens a completely closed bedroom door all by himself. My life is really over now! I think we may have to invest in some baby gates to at least keep the stairs off limits now that he can open the door. Speaking of stairs, he is super fast at climbing those too.
The rest of these pictures are just ones I have taken around the house over the last couple of weeks. Look at my "little boy!"
This is his favorite place in the house. It is a box next to the side of the couch that he is always on! He loves climbing on and off of it all day long. He has recently gotten very creative and has started pushing it around the house to use in other rooms. He can now push it over to the kitchen table and use it to climb up onto a chair:) It also makes him taller so he can reach more things on the table that he shouldn't, like our Coke cans!! Smart little rascal!
My independent little guy in action. He has always wanted to feed himself, and has started showing quite a temper at times when not given the chance to wield the utensils himself. He knows exactly what to do, but doing it doesn't always go so well! Notice the food all around his head on the high chair:) He has fun though so I try to be compliant and let him enjoy learning this new skill.
Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger Shiann Metheny said...

This one is too handsome for words!

11:30 AM  
Blogger Caroline Mosey said...

He is so adorable, and is the spitting image of YOU in the first picture.
Is it wrong that I'm looking at your stainless steel kitchen appliances instead of at Ty sometimes?? I like 'em!

5:06 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

Lauren, Tyson really is a big boy now--when did that happen? We just had the "hey, wait, we have a toddler now" realization around here too. It really snuck up on us! It'd be fun to get the kiddos together sometime!

4:52 AM  
Blogger Brandy said...

I can't believe he is such a big boy now! Wow! Time flies!

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home