/> SLO in Arkansas: Nashville Trip

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Nashville Trip

We spent the weekend in Nashville with my family and had a great time! We got to meet the two newest members of the family and get in all sorts of good sister time and cousin time:) We even managed to get a picture of the entire Hensley family all together:) It was such a special time to be able to have every one around and to sit back and watch the little kids play and meet each other for the first time. I can't wait to watch all these precious little ones grow up together and hang out. Things have definitely changed in our family as we have added 3 new babies to the crew in the last 13 months! Christmas this year will be exciting for sure!
This is my sister Caroline and her little boy Jude. He is a little over 2 months old. I can't believe that Tyson was that small just a few short months ago! He has grown so much. Having him around the little babies made me realize even more what a big kid he is becoming:) My sister and I have fun joking about the adventures these little boys will have when they get a few years older.
Here is our newest niece, Emily. She is only three days old here. She was so precious and laid back, just sleeping away and ignoring the chaos of her crazy family all around her! What a sweet little baby:)
Here is Tyson with all of his Hensley cousins, plus Aunt Caroline and Uncle Ted. He just loves Kia (holding him) and really enjoys getting to see her. She is so good with the little kids and takes such good care of them. Tyson liked her even more when she started handing out the snacks! Tyson and Kaylee had fun playing together too, since they are the 2 oldest of the little guys. They were so cute to watch as they played with baby dolls and train sets, and danced to music:) We had such a good time with the family and are really looking forward to getting together again soon.

Today also happens to be my 29th birthday:) Silas and I were able to celebrate early by taking advantage of grandparents and going out to eat in Nashville:) I don't think Tyson or my parents minded the extra time together! Silas took me to the mall today and got me some new running shoes, since I have continued to stick to my jogging, and my other shoes were very worn out. I am thinking these new shoes will make a big difference in how I feel, and I may end up running even more! I got some Asics, which I have never had before, but we were told they make a good running shoe, so I am giving them a try. I will most likely not try them out until tomorrow though, since my plans for tonight include sitting on the couch watching the Olympics and eating birthday cake!
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Robert Channing said...

Glad you had a good time! Love all the pictures.

8:47 PM  
Blogger Caroline Mosey said...

OK, so we traded in swimming and running for eating and talking...but our intentions were good. I had a great time with yall and wanted to thank you again for all the clothes for Jude, you're the best!

6:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home