/> SLO in Arkansas: Pictures

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Pictures

Here are some random pictures of Tyson over the past few weeks. I have been so behind at getting any posted in all the craziness! The first one was swimming with Shelby in their little pool a few weeks before we moved. He loves the water and had a great time playing and splashing:)
This was from hanging out with my friend Michelle and her little boy Bryson. We ate lunch at her grandmother's house and then she put the little boys on the swing outside. Tyson loved it, but she had to hold onto him so he wouldn't crawl off the edge!
Little man in his big boy life jacket. This was Ty's first time out on our boat, and he had a ball. We went to the lake for Memorial weekend and had so much fun riding around and being outside. I missed going to the lake so much last summer and was glad to get back out on the water. Tyson even took a nap in my lap while we were driving around since the motion of the waves was so relaxing. The boat was actually a great place for him, since it is carpeted and has padding all over the seats and sides. He crawled around and had fun looking over the edge at the water. Of course he had to take a turn at driving, so Silas gave him his first lesson behind the wheel. He did great, and loved every minute of it:) I am looking forward to going back to the lake and getting him out on the tube soon. I can ride it with him and sit down in the middle, which should be fun. Now that it's hot enough, the water should be a lot warmer too, so we can swim.
Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger Brandy said...

Ty is so cute! I love his little perfect round bald head. I love how happy he is in the boat picture, even with a life jacket on. We bought one for Olivia and she freaks out even if we just show it to her. I need to post video of when we actually put it on her.

12:41 PM  
Blogger Brandy said...

I got your card today, thank you very much!
When I have a free moment, I promise I will call you so we can chat voice-to-voice.

6:50 PM  
Blogger Hattie said...

Thanks for the post on my blog! Loved the pictures of Tyson. Hope everything is going well with the new place.

8:41 AM  
Blogger Caroline Mosey said...

Oh good grief he is adorable! I can't wait to see him again

7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home