/> SLO in Arkansas: Hey Jude

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Hey Jude

My oh my, my baby sister has had herself a little boy!!! Tyson is so excited to have a boy cousin just 10 months younger:) I can only imagine what trouble these two will get into growing up! I am still a little in shock that the baby is here, since she wasn't due for 2 more weeks. As far as I know, everyone is healthy and doing well.

So here are his stats.

Jude Hamilton Mosey
5 lbs. 14 oz
20 inches long
born June 4, 2008

I have not seen a picture of the little guy yet, but I am sure my sister will start posting some soon once they get home from the hospital tomorrow. You can check out her blog for pictures if you want from the link on the side of mine. Just wanted to share our exciting news!

1 Comments:

Blogger Brandy said...

Congratulations Caroline and Ted. I am excited that there is another grandbaby boy for Ty to rough house with :) They will have so much growing up and wrestling together! I can't wait to see photos!

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home