/> SLO in Arkansas: Cuteness

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Cuteness

Here are some random pictures from the past few weeks. I am a little behind, but things are busy!! This is Tyson and his friend Jake. They are so cute together:) I am impressed we got them to both look at the camera. The second picture they were very interested in whatever happened to be on TV. It must have been fascinating!

Here is Ty showing off his standing skills. He stands all the time, usually holding onto something, but he lets go and wobbles around a bit before holding back on. It won't be long before he is doing it on his own.
Here is my happy boy. He loves standing up in his crib and this is how I find him every time he wakes up. I have more great pictures from the past weekend, but no time to download them right now. We took Ty to the lake for the first time over Memorial Day and he had a blast out on the boat. I will get those up soon:)
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Robert Channing said...

I ADORE this kid's smile! :)

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home