/> SLO in Arkansas: Tyson and G-Daddy

Monday, June 09, 2008

Tyson and G-Daddy

Silas and I had to stay in Jonesboro the first half of last week to work on the house, so we got to see my dad when he came up for work. Tyson was excited to see his G-Daddy, even for a just a little bit before he had to go to bed. We are all very excited to be able to spend more time with my family when they come to town, since it will be a little more convenient than coming all the way out to Searcy. My parents should be coming out this weekend to help us move, if everything goes according to plan! Actually, they are coming to play with the baby so Silas and I can do all the heavy lifting.....do you blame them?!?!? Either way it will be a huge help, and we are excited to see them in just a few days!
Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Blogger Brandy said...

Good luck moving! I really can't wait to see what the house will look like once you put your personal touch to it :)

6:28 AM  
Blogger Caroline Mosey said...

Ty is getting so big! I can't wait for Jude to meet him! I love you, good luck this weekend

10:02 AM  
Blogger Brandy said...

How did the move go? When are you getting Internet...I need an update :) Actually, I will try to call you later this week when Olivia is napping.

6:57 AM  
Blogger Lauren said...

We dont get our internet connected until next Tuesday...Im dying without it!!! I will let you know, but would love to hear from you too!

11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How did the move go i haven't heard much since we last saw yall. can't wait to see the updated pictures.

Love,
Ellen

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home