/> SLO in Arkansas: 9 Months Old

Friday, April 25, 2008

9 Months Old

My little man is 9 months old this week. Actually he turned 9 months on the 20th, so I'm just a few days behind. This is proving to be a very busy month for the little guy. He got his first tooth yesterday!! Finally:) I wouldn't have even known, but for the fact that I feel around on his gums everyday just to check things out. Lo and behold, there was a little sharp edge poking out when I felt around yesterday morning! You can't really see it yet, but hopefully I will get a picture of it soon. I am thinking he may get several here pretty quickly, since it took a while for them to start coming in. He hasn't been fussy or anything, which has been good. He has just been sleeping a lot, because I guess growing teeth is hard work!
We were able to take advantage of some nice weather this week and head to the park once Silas got home last night. Tyson had a great time swinging! He also loves watching other kids, and had a great time staring at the other children playing on the playground.
I told you he was a total ham for the camera!! I love how wide he opens his mouth when he starts to cheese it up:) He was so cute this week hanging out in his pj's and diaper. I think this was one of our rainy days this week.
The shirt says it all..."My parents are exhausted!" I loved this and thought it was totally appropriate for him to wear. He has actually calmed down somewhat from his crazy jumping all the time. I think he gets more energy out now that he can roll all over the room and move so much. Little man plays hard, but he sleeps hard too, which is nice. We went to Jonesboro on Tuesday this week so I could attend a training for work. Tyson was able to stay with a friend of ours that lives there, that we met while they were living in Searcy. He did super well and had a great day, even though he had never met them before! He had fun playing with their son Chase who was born the July before Ty. He took his naps well and everything, much to my relief. It worked out well since I was able to come home between the two sessions and feed him lunch and hang out for a little bit. I am hoping she will be able to watch him some this summer once we move, so I can work a little bit. I am going to be brave and enroll him for Mother's Day Out for the fall once school starts back. I am really hoping he does better this time around, so I can work on a more regular basis. I have to sign him up now though, so he will have a spot once we move.

Other than that, there is not too much else going on right now. We are in the lull before we have to start packing up the apartment for the move to the house. I can't believe I have to pack everything up again in just a few weeks! I think we are heading out to Texas here in the next week or two to go visit friends and family before we move. I am looking forward to seeing everyone and letting Ty get some time with his Texas cousins:)

2 Comments:

Blogger Caroline Mosey said...

I'm upset, I can't see the pictures! Is it just my computer?

1:17 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

No, my computer messed up when I was trying to post this and the pictures didnt come through. I will try to add them in a new post if possible! Sorry1

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home