/> SLO in Arkansas: Easter

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Easter

Tyson's first Easter was pretty uneventful. We made it to early church and really enjoyed the service. Tyson was kind of wound up and was super active throughout the whole service, which was a little exhausting!! I promise I did not give him any of the chocolate in his Easter basket:) He was not too sure what to think about his basket, but went straight for some candy and stuck it right in his mouth. Of course it was really there for decoration (aka...for me to eat later!), but he thought it was for him. He had fun playing with the plastic eggs though. I had every intention of dying some eggs this year, but time got away from me, and Tyson didn't know any different, so I didn't stress about it. We will just save the dye kit for next year. We did not go to the church Easter egg hunt either, since little man can't even walk. We figured all of these activities will be much more exciting when he is a year older and can participate more. You can't really tell from the pictures, but I actually wore a dress to church! I got several nice comments since people never see me in a dress:) Who knows, I might even try a skirt in the next few weeks!!! Anyway, here are the pictures from our Easter. Silas and I worked hard to get one of us together, and I thought the one of the boys outside was cute.


Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Robert Channing said...

That second picture of Ty cracks me up! It's like he's thinking, "Oops, you caught me eating this!"

8:56 AM  
Blogger Brandy said...

Ty looks so cute and innocent "eating" his chocolate candy. Just wait until he starts walking and can hear you opening candy from another room away and immediately be at your feet asking, "please?"

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home