/> SLO in Arkansas: Totally Tyson

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Totally Tyson

Here are my cute pictures of Tyson for the last week or so. This has been one of those weeks where I have been able to enjoy watching the little guy play and grow, and I have thought to myself......wow, I am so lucky to be his mom!!! He is just so stinking cute, and so much fun to play with! He is 8 1/2 months old now. He won't have a 9 month appointment for me to know his stats, but here are some new developments about him. He has gained some weight since he continues to eat like a horse!! Not sure of his real weight, but we are pretty sure it is over 20 pounds. With that being said, he has officially outgrown his infant car seat and graduated up to his "big boy car seat." It has been an adjustment for both of us, but we are getting used to it. I sure do miss being able to just click the seat into the base though. Anyway, he is up higher and can look out the window better, which he likes. I will be glad when he turns one and we can turn the seat around though, since its a little hard getting him in it rear facing. Little T still has no teeth (that may be changing this week though!), and is getting tired of baby food, so we are exploring the world of mushy table food. My good friend Kim also let us borrow her food grinder, so that should help. I made beef stew in the crock pot on Monday night and that boy ate a fair share of the cooked carrots and potatoes out of it!!! He loved them, and did really well picking up all the pieces off his tray by himself. He also tried some mac n cheese from Cracker Barrel last weekend, rolls, and more cooked carrots. He inhales it all:) I was eating a twizzler tonight and he kept reaching for it, so I handed it to him and he went to town on that thing. I let him chew it for a minute and then took it away so he wouldn't actually bite a piece off, and the poor kid's face just crumpled and he went to bawling the saddest little cry. I guess we will try again when its actually time for him to have some candy!! He may be cutting teeth too, as he has had a pretty tough week. He had a fever for a day and a half, and woke up constantly a few nights ago. He is drooling like a fountain and pulling on his mouth and rubbing his jaws all day. The biggest sign is that he is refusing to eat things he loves the past day or two. He will put things in his mouth and then start crying when he chews. Bless his little heart! It is so sad to watch, and I hope to see some little pearly whites soon so my kiddo can get to feeling better:) I will keep you updated.

This was taken while we were eating dinner at Cracker Barrel this past weekend in Jonesboro. I loved the wooden high chair, and Ty did great eating at the table:)
A friend passed along all her sons clothes from last summer (totally awesome!!), so Ty now has tons of great summer stuff. This was a favorite of mine, and he got a lot of comments on it when he wore it to MOPS on Tuesday:) It says "Chicks Dig Me" if you can't see it.
This is a random picture, but it is on here just to prove that he really does have hair!!! It never shows up well from the front, but its there and this is the proof!! We are heading to Nashville this weekend for my little sister's baby shower, so I will post pictures from that soon. We also have some new ones of the house, and those will be posted next week as well. They started the brick this week and should be done tomorrow I believe!!
Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He sure is changing so fast! He is such a "little man".

Absolutely priceless! I love the chicks did me shirt.......it looks so cute on him and he appears to know exactly what that means already! LOL

Have a safe and fun trip to TN!

P.S. I am in love with Buster!

5:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He sure is changing so fast! He is such a "little man".

Absolutely priceless! I love the chicks did me shirt.......it looks so cute on him and he appears to know exactly what that means already! LOL

Have a safe and fun trip to TN!


KL
P.S. I am in love with Buster!

5:19 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Hmm. He may get a bunch at once. I am sure mommy would love that! LOL!

6:51 AM  
Blogger Caroline Mosey said...

I dig him, too ;) Can't wait to see ya'll, it's been too long. Let's try to take a walk at the park if we get time!

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home