/> SLO in Arkansas: 8 months

Sunday, March 23, 2008

8 months

I can't believe my little guy is already 8 months old!! Time goes so fast. He is totally "all boy" and wears me out daily. He is a rough and tumble kind of kid and very very strong for his age. He is so active all the time, and always alert. He plays hard and he sleeps hard. I guess that is a good combination. He still doesn't have any teeth, but wants to eat everything he can reach. We have majorly increased his amount of food at meals since he acts like he is starving all the time. He loves the Gerber 3rd food meals like lasagna and chicken noodles. He has also started eating table food, though we have to smash it all up because of the no teeth issue. He continues to like everything he puts in his mouth:) The time change has done wonders for his schedule too. Even though we "lost" an hour, I gained some time!! He used to sleep from 7 pm til 7am. Now he is on an 8 pm to 8 am schedule, and I love it. We get to do more in the evenings now since he is up later, which is great since the weather is getting nice and we can spend more time outside. I am also not complaining at all about the extra hour of sleep in the mornings. I actually wake up before him now and can eat a bowl of cereal and have a minute to get my mind going before he gets up. Its great!! Hopefully things will stay this way! I know he still looks bald in the pictures, but he really is getting more hair!! Maybe I should take a picture of the back of his head!! Anyway, we are doing good and somewhat settling down for the time being. We should close on the house this week which will be such a relief. My mom is coming for the week too, which I am super excited about! I actually get to get some laundry done and chores that have been piling up since the move. Plus we will just get to hang out and catch up, which I am looking forward to as well:) I will post Easter pictures soon!


Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

boo! Couldn't see your pics of Ty. I did my pages on photoshop. They are digital scrapbook pages. You can do them online though at www.scrapblog.com

7:25 PM  
Blogger Caroline Mosey said...

8 months?? Where on earth is the time going? I missed you this weekend, can't wait to see you in a few weeks.

7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home