/> SLO in Arkansas: Memaw visits

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Memaw visits

My mom came to visit this past week and spend some time with me and Ty. Tyson had a great time playing with his Memaw! He has also figured out the camera and has started cheesing it up when we go to take his picture:) He loves to look at himself once the picture is made as well. Anyway, my mom was a wonderful help and I was able to get 4-5 loads of laundry done, and actually work for 2 days! It was a very productive week. Ty did great with my mom and I really appreciated her watching him for me so I could catch up on a few things that needing doing. The weather was great for us for the most part and we were able to get out every day and take walks and enjoy the sunshine. Tyson even found an earthworm while playing in the grass with my mom and they brought it in to show me. Gross!! Silas says I have to get used to looking at "treasures" like this, since that what being a mom to a little boy is all about!!! Here are some cute pictures from our week.


I'm not sure why his nose is always orange, but that is just the way it is all the time!
Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger Caroline Mosey said...

HELLOOOOO, Hot Mama! You look gorgeous in these pics, FYI. Ty's OK, too ;)
I'm glad you and Mom got to hang over the weekend. Just think: we'll ALL be together in 2 weeks! Let's pass all the kids off on Mom and Dad and go have fun after the shower!

2:47 PM  
Blogger laura said...

Just a thought about the nose :) does he eat alot of carrots or sweet potatoes? I know that Nathan's nose would get orange when he was eating alot of baby food carrots or sweet potatoes. I think he looks super cute, orange nose and all :)

4:58 PM  
Blogger Brandy said...

I agree with the carrots and sweet potato statement.
By the way, sorry I missed your calls this weekend, we were super busy trying to reorganize Olivia's room and we took her to the park yesterday because it was so gorgeous outside. I will call you soon!

6:31 AM  
Blogger Robert Channing said...

Shelby's nose would turn orange too! :)

So glad your mom got to come and spend the week with you guys! I love these pics of Ty. He is super cute. And Caroline is right, you look beautiful! :)

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home