/> SLO in Arkansas: It's a Girl!!!

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

It's a Girl!!!


So there you have it. My older sister Renee' found out on Thursday last week that she is having her 4th girl!! I can't believe it!! So that makes two girl cousins being born to Tyson this summer. Only one chance left that he will get a boy cousin out of this round of babies in our family this year!! I guess we will all just have to wait and see what Caroline has in June:) The crazy part about my sister having another girl is that no where in my family does anyone have both genders in their family. My dad is the only one who has sisters. Everyone else had all children of the same sex. And now my sister goes and does the same thing! It will be interesting to see how this all plays out in my family with our generation of children. Tyson may be destined to have all brothers, who knows?!?!?

Oh yeah, this is just a random cute picture of Ty hanging out in his fuzzy brown bear pants. He was showing off his cute little bear paw feet for the camera:)
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Caroline Mosey said...

You may get your wish, that seems to be the prediction but who knows...it may be another girl! I'm even a little convinced it's a boy. We'll see pretty soon. I'll call you later on today, love you

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home