/> SLO in Arkansas: Caroline's Baby Shower

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Caroline's Baby Shower

This weekend we had a great time heading to Nashville to spend some time with my family. I never really realized how many girls there are, but we definitely outnumber the men by several!! This top picture from left to right is me, my niece Kia (14), sister Caroline, sister Renee, and mom. Renee will be adding another girl to the family in August (due on my birthday) and we are waiting to see what Caroline has in June:) I always forget how absolutely gorgeous Nashville and middle Tennessee is in the spring. The grass is so green and the flowers are stunning. I miss the hills so much too, and how beautiful it all is. It was good to go home, if only for a short time:) We had fun showering Caroline and baby with gifts, talking, and playing with each other's kids. Our family is quickly expanding and it is getting increasingly difficult to all go out to eat together!! We managed it twice though, which isn't bad, and didn't get kicked out of any restaurants either!!! Tyson did well for the most part. He was a trooper in the car and enjoyed getting to hang out with his cousins, aunts and uncles and grandparents. He has not felt well this whole past week, but he did really good on the trip. It was so good to see everyone and hang out. Hopefully we will all be able to get together again soon.
My sister Renee and Tyson:)
The grandkids- Kia, Kaylee, and Tyson with my mom and dad
The Hensley girls- Caroline, Renee and Lauren

I have a lot of pictures to post from this trip, so I will keep them coming this week!!
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Brandy said...

Looks like you all had a great time. I was very happy to hear that Ty did great on the trip, that is always a bonus :)

8:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Vinho, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://vinho-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home